Hi All!

So for some of you who know me may be confused as to why I am doing this, some of you might say I'm following in my sisters footsteps (which I am completely OK with), and some of you have no clue who I am and will either hate this blog or really like it! I am no fashion guru and in fact most of the time you will find me with dirty hair and in my dads old cotton shorts from the 80's (shhhh don't tell him) so basically what I am saying is that I am pretty much just here to talk about my life. I don't have some crazy amount of wisdom and most of the time I am just winging it...but what 20 something year old isn't? If nothing else at least one person can resonate with what I am saying and understand that no one really ever has it all figured out! I hope to post on here as often as I can or as things come up in life.


Simon Says,

Be happy

Comments